Identity Protection + Credit Information
for Quicken Customers
Take advantage of important credit information and protection for your credit cards, bank accounts and more.
Help better protect your identity with IDEssentials
Individual and family plans are available1
- Social Security Number Monitoring - help ensure this valuable piece of information is for your eyes only.2
- Medical Benefits Review - keep track of your healthcare transactions so you are the only one receiving treatment with your medical benefits.
- $1 Million ID Theft Insurance
- Credit & Debit Card Monitoring - keeping an eye on the important cards you use regularly.
- Bank Account Monitoring - help keep thieves from making fraudulent transactions with your bank account information.
- Equifax 3-Bureau Credit Report and Credit Scores - see your credit report and credit scores online.3
Equifax 3-Bureau credit scores are based on an Equifax Credit Score model and are not the same scores used by 3rd parties to assess your creditworthiness.
- Equifax 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring - enjoy knowing when a change is made to your credit report.
1 We will require you to provide your payment information when you sign up. We will immediately charge your card $14.99 per month for an individual subscription or $27.99 per month for a family subscription and will charge your card the amount stated each month you continue your subscription. You may cancel at any time; however, we do not provide partial month refunds.
2 SSN Monitoring attempts to scan internet sites where consumers' personal information is suspected of being bought and sold, and periodically adds new sites to those it searches. However, the internet addresses of these suspected internet trading sites are not published and frequently change, so there is no guarantee that Identity Protection provided by Equifax is able to locate and search every possible internet site where consumers' personal information is at risk of being traded.
3 The credit scores provided under the offer described above use the Equifax® Credit Score, which is a proprietary credit model developed by Equifax. The 3-bureau scores are each based on the Equifax Credit Score model, but calculated using the information in your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files. The Equifax Credit Score is intended for your own educational use. It is also commercially available to third parties along with numerous other credit scores and models in the marketplace. Please keep in mind third parties are likely to use a different score when evaluating your creditworthiness. Also, third parties will take into consideration items other than your credit score or information found in your credit file, such as your income.
TrustedID® is a registered trademark of TrustedID, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.